Thursday, December 13, 2018

My Life: View, Review & Revisit

View➥

My Life..... Never left a chance to teach me or torture me at each step of life. Struggle is what I say another word for my life. But is it I am alone facing this problem? answer is "NO". Each one of us face this at some-level, but now I am fade up with this. I always ask GOD why me? 


Review ➥

I was LUCKY to born in middle class family as a second child. GOD gifted me a very weak body structure and that was not enough so gave weak immune power which resulted in illness and hospitalization frequently. This was then resulted on my studies. It was very tough to manage near to first class. But my Father and Mother never gave up on me. Always motivated and stand for me in all difficulties I faced during my childhood.

In my collage days, I met many people and few become very closed friends. This collage days were awesome but not that easy as my other friends having. Especially after my higher secondary exams results which was worse. I got only 48.83% in twelfth and that changed everything. All of my relatives lost hope in me, well I too.  This resulted in my education in such a stream which I never wanted. But I did little good in my graduation study which brought me back in hope line. My next study I did in spectacular college with very high ambition, but again my FAITH came in play and I came back for to a no hope situation. My post graduation I did in stream where very less options for so called job or lively earning.

After my post graduation I had joined scientific research, which defined my purpose of earlier studies. Here I find new friends with ray of joy and happiness.  This phase of life was actually gave much more strength and lessons to hold me in  ups and downs. Here I started to fill the heat of LIFE. 

In some days I saw very much positives things happening and look like all things were going in a direction in which I want and then.......BANGGG..... changed everything..... Lost jobs one time, second time.... and yet struggling for stability for job...,stability for life....

After few years of struggling got married with a beautiful and lovingly wife and life looked like to smoothing in a way......... Life still going on his own way.......GOD is giving me blessings in his way......

Revisit➥

For better understanding will break my life in four phases:- Childhood, higher education, personal and professional.

1. Childhood↪ 

In childhood days I was very close to my parents especially with my mother. And she was always praying to GOD for my betterment and healthy life. This continues praying to GOD two things happened, first I learn to pay and I had recovered from my illnesses. But each time when I feel sick or hospitalized, I had asked my mother, WHY ME? and you pray to GOD but he always makes me sick then why you still pray? And answers now I find that, because she believed in GOD and she prayed GOD, I had always came out of danger. Buy WHY ME? is still a question.

2. Higher Education↪

In my collage days and graduation days or post graduation days, I always got failures at my most important exams or stages where after I had to take bright decisions, but small failures or loosing a trust got me on back-foot every-time. I can't blame fully on my FAITH but many times it was responsible. In all this days my brother stood by me and encouraged me for my studies and keeping believed in my LIFE. I do respect my brother and I am very much thankful for him. And guess what today at present he is standing by me very firmly and helping out me from my problems.

3. Personal↪




















No comments:

Post a Comment

बिन प्रेताची अंत्ययात्रा...

आठवणींच्या सावलीत सजवलेली तिरडी आप्तस्वकीयांच्या खांद्याचा भार होऊन अखेरची शोभायात्रा निघाली... एका कोपऱ्यात बसून मी ही अनुभवली बिन दे...